To make your customer account in the online shop accessible to other employees, you can create as many users as you wish. In order to add a new user, you first have to log into to the online shop.
- Open "My Account" located in the upper right corner
- A new screen will open, click on "Manage Users" to your left
- Then select the button "CREAT NEW USER" at the bottom right to open a new input mask:
- Proceed to enter the employees personal data in the provided sections (1.) and click on the missing check mark (2.)
Finally, press "SAVE" (3.) to enable the employee.
The new user must register on the start page of the Kloeckner online shop with their e-mail address and customer number in order to create a new password.
- The New user must request his password set -up by inserting the e-mail address (1.) and the Klöckner Customer no. In "New to the Kloeckner Online Shop"
- The New user can then log into the Klöckner online shop (2.) and have access to the joint company account.